Monday 15 November 2010

Preparation for the Final Filming Session

In preparation for the final filming session tomorrow I have created a task sheet and check list with all the shots we need to complete and the sections and lyrics they correspond to. Hopefully this will make the session run smoother and more effeciently which should ensure we achieve everything we aim to and be ready to complete the video. Below is a copy of the Shot List Sheet I made for the team:

Shot List for Final Filming Session- 16th November 2010

Opening Instrumental Film some shots to be placed here?

Section One
Here goes another night, I sit and hold on tight.
Listening to my half circle preach.
Can never get it right, they stay or leave in fright.
Maybe I'm just not made for this.

Because I'm not designed for this,
I wasn't made for this.
I'm not designed for this,
For being so twisted, yeah.

‘Transforming Shots’ (Possible shots do not have to use all)
• Mid- Long Shot- Sophie on bed looking annoyed, she gets up after having enough
• Close up- Hand reaches into wardrobe removes corset
• Mid-shot- Through mirror see Sophie apply makeup
• Extreme close up- Puts a heel on her foot
• Long shot and Mid- shot- Re-film dance sequence in the cage X2
• Long shot- grabs coat off a fence hanging up and walks onto street


Section Two
Look at me, and see what you can achieve.
Don't, doubt your insecurities.
Money is power, and I have everything.
But I think you forgot the meaning of happy.

• Re-film Close up of Sophie at the side of the wall in widescreen and correct white balance
• Film another scenario that could be cut to in this section?- Looking at pictures, upset etc:
• Re-film the mannequin shot that goes in this section on another day if possible

Section Three- Important

I need a break from this, cause I just can't process it.
It wasn't like that from the start.
Can never get it right, they this I’m dull or bright.
Maybe I'm just not made for this.

• Re-film singing of this section- back against the wall(movement to beat, aggression)
• Sing this section in the cage as well- to add extra shot in (dance/movement)
• Another scenario to cut to in this section?
• Re-film singing this section with mannequin if possible?

Because I'm not designed for this,
No I wasn't made for this.
No I’m not designed for this
For being so, for being so, twisted!

• Re-film singing this section back against the wall- widescreen and white balance correct (More movement and aggression)
• Re-film- walking towards camera- handheld shot with correct white balance
• Narrative- arguing, aggression between couple

Instrumental
• Film some shots for this- need some ideas!

*Section Four-Most Important*
No I'm not, cause I'm not, no I'm not made for this.
No I'm not, cause I'm not, no I'm not...

I'm not designed for this,
No I wasn’t made for this.
I’m not designed for this,
For being so twisted.

No I’m not designed for this,
No I wasn’t made for this.
I’m not designed for this,
For being so twisted.

No I’m not designed for this
I wasn’t made for thi-ehhhhhhhhhhh-is!

• Re-film running section
• Climax to story- revenge on boyfriend, show him stronger, fighting, smashing...
• Another scenario
• Movement and aggression- coming to a climax so needs to be BIGGER than other choruses!

No comments:

Post a Comment